Thursday, February 18, 2016

Happy National Drink Wine Day

HAPPY NATIONAL DRINK WINE DAY!!!!!!! I had no idea that this was a holiday, but who am I to argue! I fully intend on putting on my party pants, and celebrating this special day!!!!!!!




I thought that today would be the PERFECT day to release our new WINE ALL THE TIME shirt, AND AT FLASH SALE PRICE OF $15!!!!!! (price good today, 2/18 only, and will go back up to $25 after) This style has been a staple in my closet for a while now, and I am excited to finally get to share it! The hem line is AMAZING and the cap sleeves are a super fun twist! Shirts are shipping next week!


 I recently found a new wine cocktail that I LOVE! I originally purchased it (from our grocery store, PUBLIX) because I loved the packaging, and I thought it would be PERFECT for summer pool parties or beach coolers.  I think it was a great find, and I don't even feel the need to wait until summer parties to enjoy it! I mean, Blackberry Lemonade...YES PLEASE!

I love pinning new sangrias and wine drinks on Pinterest, but I rarely actually make them. I think this new found holiday might just be the perfect excuse to make this Pink Strawberry Sangria!  

And in other random wine news.....I have recently started collecting juice glasses to use for wine, and I ordered this glass in blue and green.  I never have more than one of the same wine glass, because I think it just makes it easier for guests to know which glass is theirs! (no need for wine charms!!!!) Plus, they double as cute flower vases and actual juice glasses! 


I hope you all enjoy this exciting holiday, and celebrate with your favorite wine! CHEERS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips